• Bitte melde dich an um zu Antworten
28 Antworten in diesem Thema

#21 DragooNick Geschrieben 04. November 2014 - 13:24

DragooNick

Erfahrenes Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 3.249 Beiträge

Habe mich nun entschieden es so mal zu testen. 3 Prophetic Prism und 1 Land weniger.

Karten raus

-2 Ancient Den -> Weiß ist raus

-2 Auriok Sunchaser -> Carapace Forger aggressiver und spart etwas colorfix

Karten rein

+2 Carapace Forger

+1 Vault of Whispers -> Testen, bevor es auch geht

+1 Prophetic Prism -> Ersetzt sich selbst und fixt

Bearbeitet von DragooNick, 04. November 2014 - 13:26.

#22 Max2070 Geschrieben 29. Januar 2015 - 06:40

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

I don't read the topic at all because and don't undertstand the german language but I think treasure cruise could be a really good complement to Thoughtcast. Anyway I find it better than Rush of knowledge which is really expensive to cast.

#23 DragooNick Geschrieben 29. Januar 2015 - 09:19

DragooNick

Erfahrenes Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 3.249 Beiträge

Yeah I could try that, although Rush of Knowledge often draws 4-7 cards which is a real threat :D

This card is just in there because I play multiplayer not too seldom.

So would you just play 1 Treasure Cruise for Rush oder would you cut Thirst too and add another 5th uncommon?

#24 Max2070 Geschrieben 30. Januar 2015 - 08:43

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

the recent unban of thopter foundry give you a far better unco than "Thirst. I think the minimum of thopter would be 2. (see if it's not too hard with your mana base)

It's another version, so I don't know if it's good here but  Disciple of the Vault and Glaze Fiend are pretty good with thopter.

I'm a little curious about the Mirran Mettle and Sylvok Replica. I'm wondering if Bonesplitter is not better then Mirran Mettle (In fact, I don't know), because it's an artifact turn 1 so it offer good start with frogmite and the others and it's really good with vault scrige. Syllvok is a sideboard car to me.

2 Treasure and 4 Thoughtcast seems to be good.

#25 GalacticPresident Geschrieben 30. Januar 2015 - 13:03

GalacticPresident

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 40 Beiträge

I'm sure there is a strong Foundry Affinty version to be found. Glaze Fiend is ridiculous with Foundry. I could see running Bonesplitters in such a version to get more use out of the thopter tokens, which would also make Vault Skirge a good card. Disciple can be used to close out games, I'm not sure what to with Atog though. It kind of fights with Foundry a lot.

I like my version with Ensoul Artifacts but I'll try other builds too. My biggest issue with Foundry in Affinity is that it is quite durdly and in my opinion Affinity's main strength in Peasant is being able to kill fast. Flyers give it more reach though, can't say which is better right now.

#26 DragooNick Geschrieben 30. Januar 2015 - 13:03

DragooNick

Erfahrenes Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 3.249 Beiträge

I'd rather not Play Thopter Foundry as it is hell hard to cast and I just dont like it ^^"

Glaze Fiend had been in there, but is just not the way I like to play this deck in my meta :)

I know Mirran Mettle contradicts a bit but I really wanted to play them anywhere x)

Sylvok Replica is a Sideboard card, but we play without Sideboards and so I like to have an answer to everything ;)

So what options do I have and what to cut for the 2nd Treasure Cruise? How about 1x Shrapnel Blast also supports Cruise

Karten raus

-1 Thirst for Knowledge

-1 Prophetic Prism

-1 Vault of Whispers -> War eh schon in der Überlegung und ich wüsste nicht was sonst

Karten rein

+2 Treasure Cruise -> CA

+1 Shrapnel Blast -> more removal, fast dmg

Bearbeitet von DragooNick, 30. Januar 2015 - 13:04.

#27 Max2070 Geschrieben 30. Januar 2015 - 14:52

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

anyway, shrapnel and Sylvok Enforcer are good with Treasure cruise (even if thopter is better with xD), let's see if treasure wouldn't be too expensive too cast without thopter and atog.

I like my version with Ensoul Artifacts but I'll try other builds too. My biggest issue with Foundry in Affinity is that it is quite durdly and in my opinion Affinity's main strength in Peasant is being able to kill fast. Flyers give it more reach though, can't say which is better right now.

you can keep the aggro side the deck, but thopter make you more consistant and more versatile against burn or low control for instance.

#28 Ungestüm Geschrieben 30. Januar 2015 - 14:53

Ungestüm

Erfahrenes Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 1.683 Beiträge

Hiho. Ich hab mal alles überflogen und wunder mich das der gute alte ornithopter gar nicht gespielt wird. Der ist in M15 als commen erschienen. Und Treasure Cruise ist in allen Formanten gebannt, oder halten sich die Pauperdecks an keine Bannings?

#29 DragooNick Geschrieben 30. Januar 2015 - 15:20

DragooNick

Erfahrenes Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 3.249 Beiträge

@Ungestüm

Pauper und Peasant haben ihre eigenen Banlists und Treasure Cruise ist nicht überall gebannt.

Ornithopter ist halt schlicht weg zu langsam/nicht aggresiv genug.

Pauper

http://archive.wizar...ic/rules/pauper

Peasant

https://peasantmagic...c/banned-liste/

Und ebenfalls im Vintage ist er nur restricted und nicht gebannt.

Bearbeitet von DragooNick, 30. Januar 2015 - 15:31.

Auch mit einem oder mehreren dieser Stichwörter versehen: Affinity, Beatdown, Artefakt, Artifact, Peasant, low, Budget, WUBG, 4C

© 2003 - 2016 | @MTG_Forum auf Twitter | MTG-Forum.de auf Facebook | Impressum | Disclaimer/Datenschutz | Magic-Markt | DeckStats
Diese Webseite steht in keiner Verbindung zu Wizards of the Coast, Inc. oder Hasbro, Inc. Magic: The Gathering ist ein eingetragenes Warenzeichen von Wizards of the Coast, Inc, einem Tochterunternehmen von Hasbro, Inc. Alle Rechte an den Kartennamen, dem Tap-Symbol, den Mana-Symbolen und den Editions-Symbolen liegen bei Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Alle Rechte an Bildern liegen bei dem jeweiligen Künstler oder Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.