• Bitte melde dich an um zu Antworten
6 Antworten in diesem Thema

#1 LoboCZ Geschrieben 17. Januar 2013 - 21:08

LoboCZ

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 2 Beiträge
If you want to read a report from PTQ Vienna visit, www.cmus.cz here http://www.cmus.cz/d...-v-Mnichov.aspx

#2 Maktafuka Geschrieben 18. Januar 2013 - 09:46

Maktafuka

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 118 Beiträge
Vielleicht sollte man dazu sagen, dass man tschechisch können sollte um den Report vernünftig lesen zu können.

Edit: Oder übersehe ich die "auf Deutsch/Englisch" Umschaltfunktion?

Bearbeitet von Maktafuka, 18. Januar 2013 - 09:47.

#3 Nemu Geschrieben 18. Januar 2013 - 11:23

Nemu

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 162 Beiträge
er schreibt ja eh am Schluss, dass du es in GoogleÜbersetzer reintipseln sollst.
Warum er es trotzdem postet?
Wsl damit wir hier auch seine Sicht über den Vorfall im Semifinale nachlesen können

hier mal aus das gleiche in lesbar:

This is part of my report of this PTQ tournament translated to English. Please keep in mind that I tried to stay objective, but everything I wrote is from my point of view. Especially Head Judge had more information (he investigate Florian, knew rules better, read about it before decision and even made some calls with other judges).

The main point of this article is to make these things more clear to all players. Please take this lesson and don't repeat mistakes which people before you have done.

Semifinals
I sit down to my semifinal match witch Florian and ask my friend Tomas, if my opponent is playing Kiki Pod and he says yes. My opponent immediately calls a judge and tells him that I ask my friend about what he is playing because he catches a word "Pod". I agree with his version without excuses, because I believe that match starts not until our decks are presented for shuffling and I can ask for it before. Meanwhile Florian looks on his notes where he has lists of top 8 players with decks and look for the deck I am playing. I immediately call the judge too and tell him that my opponent is looking at his notes made before the game and that I think that he makes the same violation as me (I recall it because maybe 5 years ago Martin Juza was even DQ from Worlds for something similar - he sat down for his round and before his opponent came, he wrote down cards he remembered he passed his way. Luckily it was DQ without taking prizes, so his national teammates and he received 1000 dollars for coming).
After that Florian shouts at me that I am looking at his cards during shuffling (some type of Riffle shuffle with cards on desk), what is untrue and situation is staring to be more dense. He calls the judge once again and tell him that I am looking at his cards during shuffling. I don't agree with him and he says if I know that there is DQ for lying to the judge.
I tell him that I'm aware of it but I'm not lying. Florian is rude more and more and our conversation escalates after few minutes, when I ask him if he can speak in English and not in German, so I can also track path of conversation around the table. He responds with: This is not Czech Republic, this is Germany, I can speak in German if I like. Some judge calm down the whole situation and we then just sit and are quiet.
Head Judge comes with some printed IPG rules and ask me to read this from the paper:

Outside Assistence:
A player, spectator, or other tournament participant does any of the following:
Seeks play advice or hidden information about his or her match from others once he or she has sat for his or her match.
Gives play advice or reveals hidden information to players who have sat for their match.
During a game, refers to notes (other than Oracle™ pages) made before the official beginning of the current match.

That's bad luck, match begins with sit down and I will receive Match Loss. If I have asked just few seconds earlier, everything would be all right. Next 20 minutes judges works if Florian also made violation. Head Judge study the rules, have some calls and we both participate in investigative conversation with judges. Florian tells the judge that he looked at his notes before sitting down, I confirm my earlier version, that he looked at them when he was sitting. I also suggest to judge to investigate spectators who heard our conversation and saw what happened. In rules this thing is desribed vaguely:

Notes made outside the current match may only be referenced between games, and must have been in the player’s possession since the beginning of the match.

If we strictly follow the rules, my opponent's behavior is also forbidden, because after the start of match (which how we now know starts by sitting down on chair) and before the first game started is not before games. Maybe the idea behind this rule is not to look at notes within games, but it is not clear. For German order and rules are probably important and Head Judge give Florian very strict Match Loss. I say for myself that if Florian is this "penalty hunter" I will play his game till the end and ask Head Judge for private talk. I tell him that if he decided this way, I think that it means that Florian was lying to him earlier and penalization for it is DQ. Head Judge says that he is not absolutly sure that Florian was lying and will not give him DQ. In my opinion I think that if Florian doesn't lie, probably the Match Loss also will not be given to him.

And what happened if both players get Match Loss? The winner of the other SF match gets Bye in finals, became the winner of the PTQ and will flight to San Diego. Congratulation comes to Jonas Kostler piloting Kiki Pod. I ended on the 2nd place even if I lost in semifinals, because I was higher on Standing after round 7 then all three other semifinalists. I got boosters for 3rd/4th place (24 boosters) and TO was mean and that few boosters which make difference between 2nd place keeps for himself.

#4 I use Arch btw Geschrieben 18. Januar 2013 - 12:55

I use Arch btw

Erfahrenes Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 3.482 Beiträge
München != Vienna.

Bearbeitet von JDK, 18. Januar 2013 - 13:57.

I use Arch btw

#5 Accendor Geschrieben 18. Januar 2013 - 14:36

Accendor

Erfahrenes Mitglied

• PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 3.423 Beiträge
Danke für die Klarstellung JDK.

Wir hatten hier in Wien halt auch gerade einen PTQ und haben auch einen Florian, der bei sowas generell immer ziemlich gut abschneidet / sie gewinnt. Ich dachte schon "wtf, so ein Assiverhalten passt doch gar nicht zu dem, das hat der doch überhaupt nicht nötig."
Ich habe halt echt gedacht es geht um den und der Autor schmeist nur Deutschland und Österreich durcheinander.

Nachts höre ich oft ihren Klang,
ihren donnernden Gesang
und mit Grausen liege ich wach.
Ich verfluche sie hundertfach

#6 Einherjer Geschrieben 18. Januar 2013 - 15:42

Einherjer

Erfahrenes Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 1.521 Beiträge
Als ich noch nicht wusste, dass es sich hierbei nicht um Wien handelte fand ich das ganz lustig... :"This is not Czech Republic, this is Germany, I can speak in German if I like."

Greetings

#7 jumpy2k6 Geschrieben 08. Februar 2013 - 12:53

jumpy2k6

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 430 Beiträge
welcher Florian mit welchem Nachnamen in germany war denn das?
which Florian with which surname in germany was that?
Jumpy2k6 - DCI-# 3051107293
MKM Thread: mkm Zone
Tauschthread: 452_large.png
Ebay-Bewertungen: Ebay-Bewertungen

PucaTrade: PucaTrade
Spielt auch: Hearthstone Battletag: Khan2k14#2666

© 2003 - 2016 | @MTG_Forum auf Twitter | MTG-Forum.de auf Facebook | Impressum | Disclaimer/Datenschutz | Magic-Markt | DeckStats
Diese Webseite steht in keiner Verbindung zu Wizards of the Coast, Inc. oder Hasbro, Inc. Magic: The Gathering ist ein eingetragenes Warenzeichen von Wizards of the Coast, Inc, einem Tochterunternehmen von Hasbro, Inc. Alle Rechte an den Kartennamen, dem Tap-Symbol, den Mana-Symbolen und den Editions-Symbolen liegen bei Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Alle Rechte an Bildern liegen bei dem jeweiligen Künstler oder Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.