31 Antworten in diesem Thema

#1 Max2070 Geschrieben 05. Februar 2015 - 06:51

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

Hi everyone !!

I am a representative of frenchies ;) Now that we have unified peasant banlist with germany, it would be interesting to have some german players in our online peasant tournament. I am not sure this is the best place to post this, but I don't understand german, so it is difficult for me to find the right spot.

Anyway we moved to an internationnal tournament manager as "challonge" (the web site) in order to be accessible for everyone. All tournaments will be on store and managed on this link => http://mtg-peasant.challonge.com/

So there will be 3 tournaments by month :

- a tournament on the two first weeks of the month, with two pool step
- 2 tournament on an evening the 2nd and 4th wednesday of each month.

At the beginning, tournaments on evenings will be more easier to manage with people from different countries, but you are also welcome on the first one.

the next one will be we wednesday 11 of this month, all is explain at this link => http://mtg-peasant.c...ge.com/Peasant1 .

Please, if you know people who would be interested, feel free to share the news !!

Bearbeitet von Darkside, 12. Februar 2015 - 10:41.

#2 GalacticPresident Geschrieben 05. Februar 2015 - 12:00

GalacticPresident

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 40 Beiträge

Très bien idée! Merci pour l'annoncer ici, je voudrais bien participer si je réussis à remettre en état mon internet. Je suis fiché (mot correct?) de Cockatrice chaque 10 minutes et je ne sais pas le raison...

Tu peut expliquer comment on découvre le hash d'un deck à Cockatrice? En anglais s'il te plait.. pour les autres ;)

À bientôt j'espère!

#3 DragooNick Geschrieben 05. Februar 2015 - 12:51

DragooNick

Erfahrenes Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 3.249 Beiträge

Très bien idée!

The best idea would be to stay in english ;)

Are there any fees or prices?

Bearbeitet von DragooNick, 05. Februar 2015 - 12:52.

#4 lune Geschrieben 05. Februar 2015 - 14:44

lune

Erfahrenes Mitglied

• Ex-Moderator
  • PIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 4.006 Beiträge

Online tournaments are just for the fun of it afaik.

Die Online-Turniere sind nur zum Spaß :)

#5 Max2070 Geschrieben 06. Februar 2015 - 01:54

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

Très bonne idée! Merci de l'annoncer ici, je voudrais bien participer si je réussis à remettre en état mon internet. Je suis déconnecté (the word was 'logout' ?) de Cockatrice toutes les 10 minutes et je n'en connais pas la raison...

Tu peux expliquer comment on obtient le hash d'un deck sur Cockatrice? En anglais s'il te plait.. pour les autres ;)

À bientôt j'espère!

Ok, I assume that you wrote in french to exerce yourself ! It is really funny to read, french language is really complicated, congrats ! I corrected you, if it can be useful for you ...

Anyway, GalacticPresident wanted to know where we can find the hash of our deck on cockatrice, it's here => http://img411.images...8/capturefm.jpg

The best idea would be to stay in english ;)

Are there any fees or prices?

fees => never.

prices => Currently, there isn't any prices, but maybe in the future, on particular big events ... it's not a bad idea, maybe a deck, or peasant cards.

#6 GalacticPresident Geschrieben 06. Februar 2015 - 02:47

GalacticPresident

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 40 Beiträge

Olala, hahaha, si mal! :(

Oui, pour moi c'est une possibilité de pratiquer mon francais un peu. Mais les prepositions et les articles sont assez difficiles... Merci beaucoup pour la correction!

J'ai solutionné le problème avec mon internet et je vais essayer à trouver le temps pour participer le mercredi prochain!

Thank you for the hash explanation. I will try to find the time to participate, I hope some other Austrian/German guys or girls will make it too! That's our chance to get some foreign results on your awesome homepage ;)

Jeder der Zeit hat sollte mitmachen! Jetzt mischen wir die Franzosen mal auf :D

#7 Bruce Schulz Geschrieben 09. Februar 2015 - 20:25

Bruce Schulz

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 38 Beiträge

nice! I'll try to participate!

#8 Max2070 Geschrieben 10. Februar 2015 - 16:42

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

great, please register yourself here => http://mtg-peasant.com/tournament/ it's also here, you have to be for the beginning of the tournament ;)

#9 GalacticPresident Geschrieben 11. Februar 2015 - 18:49

GalacticPresident

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 40 Beiträge

Can somebody tell me how to add buddies on Cockatrice? If I type a name in the appropriate section and click on add, nothing happens...

#10 Max2070 Geschrieben 11. Februar 2015 - 19:13

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

are you on the correct server ? are you registred on the server ? to register => http://cockatrice.wo...trationpage.php

#11 Bruce Schulz Geschrieben 11. Februar 2015 - 19:18

Bruce Schulz

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 38 Beiträge

Can somebody tell me how to add buddies on Cockatrice? If I type a name in the appropriate section and click on add, nothing happens...

Ich glaube du musst bei Cocka registriert sein (natürlich kostenlos). Gäste dürfen wohl keine Buddies hinzufügen.

I think you have to be registered. As far as I know guests arent allowed to add buddies.

#12 GalacticPresident Geschrieben 11. Februar 2015 - 19:33

GalacticPresident

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 40 Beiträge

Jop that's it... thanks!

#13 GalacticPresident Geschrieben 12. Februar 2015 - 01:47

GalacticPresident

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 40 Beiträge

Tournament was a great succes, only friendly and very competent players. Thank you so much for organizing, finally a way to play competitive Peasant on a regular basis. Très très bien fait!

#14 Max2070 Geschrieben 12. Februar 2015 - 04:10

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

we wasn't a lot of french due to a not convenient date ... Thanks to germans people, we succeed to be 8 players, I hope we'll be more next time. MGA win the tournament, and Burn got the second rank.

Congrats to them. top 2 here => http://mtg-peasant.com/top8/259/

sadly, I finished 3rd with mga.

#15 Max2070 Geschrieben 17. Februar 2015 - 05:02

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

The next one will be the 25th

#16 Max2070 Geschrieben 24. Februar 2015 - 15:11

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

tomorrow ;)

#17 Max2070 Geschrieben 26. Februar 2015 - 01:25

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

we were 8, three player with 3 victories and 1 loose, each of top 3 player won against another top 3.

the top 3 => http://mtg-peasant.com/top8/262/

#18 Max2070 Geschrieben 27. Februar 2015 - 17:06

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

hi everyone !!

a 2 weeks tournament begins tomorrow, we are already 10 french player, you can register 2 or 3 days later. just write your nickname in this google doc https://docs.google....TqFIBuO2z1iNxE/

The working is simple, we will be placed in a pool, you have 1 week to play against each opponent of your pool. by the way, you can post your avaibilities here in order to find yours opponent easily. The most of time, players of the tournament are often connected and are easy to catch ;)

if you made a good result, you will be in final pool which will be going on the second week.

Bearbeitet von Max2070, 28. Februar 2015 - 02:21.

#19 Max2070 Geschrieben 28. Februar 2015 - 02:24

Max2070

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 22 Beiträge

the link was broken, I edit my post it works now. The pool have been announce but don't worry, the registration is still open for 3 days so don't hesitate to register (just notify me, I will be able to put you directly in a pool).

#20 GalacticPresident Geschrieben 01. März 2015 - 16:12

GalacticPresident

Mitglied

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 40 Beiträge

Los gehts, man kann noch teilnehmen!

So ein Turnier über zwei Wochen hat viele Vorteile, erstens wird die Spieleranzahl höher, man bekommt also aussagekräfigere Ergebnisse, außerdem braucht man nicht so viel Zeit auf einmal. Man kann alle zwei Abende ein Match spielen, das passt viel leichter in den Terminkalender. Letzten Mittwoch hat das ja schon ausgezeichnet funktioniert, ich kann die Peasant Atmosphäre nur sehr empfehlen!

Auch mit einem oder mehreren dieser Stichwörter versehen: peasant, cockatrice, online, tournament, Turniere

© 2003 - 2016 | @MTG_Forum auf Twitter | MTG-Forum.de auf Facebook | Impressum | Disclaimer/Datenschutz | Magic-Markt | DeckStats
Diese Webseite steht in keiner Verbindung zu Wizards of the Coast, Inc. oder Hasbro, Inc. Magic: The Gathering ist ein eingetragenes Warenzeichen von Wizards of the Coast, Inc, einem Tochterunternehmen von Hasbro, Inc. Alle Rechte an den Kartennamen, dem Tap-Symbol, den Mana-Symbolen und den Editions-Symbolen liegen bei Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Alle Rechte an Bildern liegen bei dem jeweiligen Künstler oder Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.