We've got a whole load of fun coming to Hearthstone with the Hallow's End event that begins today and ends on November 9.
- (Today) The Fairy Tale Bundle is available in the shop.
- (Today) Battlegrounds Hallow's End Bundle is available in the shop.
- (Today) Free Hero Skin in the shop for Garrosh - Pirate King.
- (Oct 20) Rise of the Zombeasts Tavern Brawl.
- (Oct 26) Free Battlegrounds Skin in the shop for Guff - Stormwind Guard.
- (Oct 27) The Haunted Carousel Tavern Brawl.
- (Nov 2) Legendary Quest Chain (2 Stormwind, 2 Standard Packs).
- (Nov 2) Dual-Class Arena Returns.
- (Nov 2) Diablo Joins Hearthstone Duels.
- The first-ever Dual-Class hero in Hearthstone Duels.
- Warrior and Warlock combined card pools with unique treasures and hero powers.
- (Nov 2) Diablo Joins Hearthstone Battlegrounds.
- When you’re playing as Diablo, you become the raid boss.
- Every four turns, all the other players in the Tavern will try to take down your warband plus the Lord of Terror in a special encounter.
- Any that take down the Lord of Terror get treasure, but Diablo gets treasure for each opponent who can’t destroy his Lord of Terror.
- (Nov 3) Brand New Tavern Brawl ft. Headless Horseman.
- Each turn, choose a card to buff your actor as they automatically duke it out before your eyes!
It looks like we'll be getting a client patch on Tuesday, November 2, since Diablo is not in the current client for Duels and Battlegrounds and that new Tavern Brawl isn't either. Perhaps we can expect a round of balance changes then too, or could this be the mini-set making a debut?
Hallow's End - Free Stuff und anderer Kram
Keine Antworten in diesem Thema
Geschrieben 19. Oktober 2021 - 21:31
- SoulCollector hat sich bedankt