Only a few hours separate us from the Hearthstone's next expansion's reveal, which is currently planned for 10 AM PT/19:00 CET. However, it appears that (as usual) someone spilled the beans ahead of time, and this time we're talking about www.buffed.de.
The German gaming site just released an article containing information about the new expansion that indicates it will take place in Alterac Valley - here are some of the most relevant pieces of information:
- The next expansion's name is Divided in Alterac Valley (pending official English translation) and will go live on December 7th.
- The expansion revolves around Alliance versus Horde rivalry.
- Based on which side you'll pick, you can choose between two free golden legendaries - that is happening today!
- The Shaman Elder Drek'Thar of the Frostwolf Clan for the Horde.
- The Mountain King Vanndar Stormpike for the Alliance.
- A brand new Quest system will be introduced: gain Honor Points by playing and winning games!
- The faction that earned the most honor at the end of the event will be declared the winner in the next mini-set, and all players will receive a diamond version of the victorious faction's leader card.
- New Keyword: Honorable Victory - grants unique bonuses for dealing the exact amount of damage needed to kill an enemy, opposite to Overkill.
- Examples are reducing the cost of all spells or gaining stats.
- Hero Cards are back, and they will bring some game-changing effects!
- Hero Cards are going to be some of the Mercenary characters we have seen during this year.
- Example of "game-changing effect" is increasing player's maximum Mana to 20.
Das klingt richtig Banane und ich freue mich sehr auf die offizielle Ankündigung in 2 Stunden
EDIT: Trailer sind jetzt im Startpost
Bearbeitet von KitsuLeif, 16. November 2021 - 17:15.