• Bitte melde dich an um zu Antworten
Keine Antworten in diesem Thema

#1 RSS-Bot Geschrieben 02. Dezember 2022 - 16:01

RSS-Bot

Big Furry Monster

• Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIPPIPPIP
  • 32.521 Beiträge
Join us (Paul and AJ) as we discuss the discussions in the Magic Twitterverse over recent controversies, oh and another secret lair, yay?

PWtb_JEgCpu46x06sDoHL6gIe8zkPKK_dw06jO4f

Episode 706

Hosts: Paul and AJ

Episode Length: 1h 12m 23s

News:

• 30th anniversary sale stopped and restarted with multiple complaints in the twitterverse. Some unhappy people have thrown out wild accusations at various proWOTC content creators.
  • In other news Magic-related twitter has become /r drama.
  • Also missed trigger at high rel event leads to triggers not being missable.
  • Secret Lair: Transformers stuff
  • Arena Stuff
  • Stuff 

Random Card Lore o’ the Week: 

Image.ashx?multiverseid=534971&type=cardImage.ashx?multiverseid=517&type=card

Whatcha been playin’:

Paul: MWM, I forgot oh right UW bad jump in deck 3-1. Haven’t been able to play Arena to win since turnover so I deleted my decks again. Sadly my tiny brain isn’t good enough at solo brewing to find a reasonable deck in any of the arena metas. Eternal ccg for dailies.

AJ: Went RG aggro in the Jump-in Midweek Madness, Werewolves and Sluggers. Played Robots (In Disguise) to their first match win at the weekend Apocalypse. Dabbled with Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri on a nostalgia kick, and got in another round of Blood on the Clocktower.

Questions? Comments? Constructive Criticisms?

Contact us at: [email protected]

Donate aid to Ukraine
Donate to Ukraine directly
Buy a bundle of games to help Ukraine

Artikel lesen

© 2003 - 2016 | @MTG_Forum auf Twitter | MTG-Forum.de auf Facebook | Impressum | Disclaimer/Datenschutz | Magic-Markt | DeckStats
Diese Webseite steht in keiner Verbindung zu Wizards of the Coast, Inc. oder Hasbro, Inc. Magic: The Gathering ist ein eingetragenes Warenzeichen von Wizards of the Coast, Inc, einem Tochterunternehmen von Hasbro, Inc. Alle Rechte an den Kartennamen, dem Tap-Symbol, den Mana-Symbolen und den Editions-Symbolen liegen bei Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Alle Rechte an Bildern liegen bei dem jeweiligen Künstler oder Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.