Es ist Blizzcon und neben Shitstorms kann Blizzard wohl doch noch neuen Content produzieren. So wurde zum Beispiel gerade das letzte Kapitel für die Trilogie der League of E.V.I.L. angekündigt:
Yay, es gibt wieder Drachen!
Just revealed in the Blizzcon 2019 Opening Ceremony, the final Hearthstone expansion in the Year of the Dragon is Descent of Dragons!
- New Hero Cards: Galakrond! He upgrades using our brand new keyword...
- Invoke! Invoking upgrades Galakrond to stronger forms. Casting an Invoke card also grants an activation of Galakrond's Hero Power.
- All five EVIL classes will have their own versions of Galakrond, which players will receive for free upon logging in within 90 days of the expansion launch.
- There is a new mechanic called Sidequests; these work similarly to Quests, but don't start in your opening hand, and due to their lower rarity you can run two if you want!
- Each class will receive a Legendary Dragon, as well as a Dragon's Breath card which has an additional effect when you're holding a Dragon.
- All four Explorer classes will be getting an 'Explorer', all of which Discover a Dragon.
- There are two pre-orders available:
- Standard: 60 packs, new card back and a random golden Legendary; costs $50.
- Mega Bundle: 100 packs, new card back, random golden Legendary and new Deathwing Warrior Hero Skin; costs $80.
- Both pre-orders will also give you early access to Hearthstone Battlegrounds.
- Expansion launches December 10th; there will be a pre-release.
- The new Solo Content will launch in January.
- The next Arena rotation will be: Basic, Classic, Blackrock Mountain, The Grand Tournament, One Night in Karazhan, Knights of the Frozen Throne, Rastakhan's Rumble and Descent of Dragons.
Wenn Nozdormu volle Manakristalle gibt... Turn 4 ihn und direkt danach Mojomaster Zihi = Profit?
Bearbeitet von KitsuLeif, 02. November 2019 - 12:06.